- Medical microbiology. Subject Virology in Venlo (BA in 1991)
- Medical biology, Subjects tumor immunology en molecular biology (Mr in 1994), Utrecht University.
- PhD in Immunology (dr.), AMC Amsterdam. 2003. PhD thesis. Organotypic skin explant cultures to identify skin irritants and contact allergens. I.e. a replacement alternative for animal experiments.
- Post-doctoral specialised immunology (post-doctoraal), 2008 SMBWO-recognition, LUMC Leiden
- Biblical and practical theology, ETA Zwijndrecht / Amersfoort
- President, secretary Dutch Federation Medical Scientific Societies.
- Vice-president SMBWO
- Party and board member ChristenUnie Bodegraven-Reeuwijk (local politics)
- Leading organisation Federa scientific meetings:
- Co-organisatie post-doc retreats
Current positon: Medical data scientist at ORTEC
- Product Owner U-Prevent. Clinical-decision making tool
- Product Owner LogiqCare / LogiqScience. Medical data management.
- Development data science course for medical doctors.
- Cardiovascular disease
- Lung disease / virology (including COVID-19)
Please use this form for questions
John Jacobs is associated with the [Platform for Reliable Healthcare data.
All papers are personal contributions
Email to: yahoo.com
Please use this form to ask questions.