Medical data scientist at ORTEC
Integrating biomedical knowledge and data science in to ICT solutions for research and care.
- Product Owner U-Prevent. Clinical-decision making tool
- Product Owner LogiqCare / LogiqScience. Medical data management.
- Development data science course for medical doctors.
- Cardiovascular disease
- Lung disease / virology (including COVID-19)
- Delegate Federatie Medisch Wetenschappelijke Verenigingen for Taskforce Future-proof Biotechnology (concerted by 4 Dutch ministeries)
- Associated with the Platform for Reliable Healthcare data.
- Member Thematic Group on Science, New Technologies and Christian Ethics of the Conference of European Churches
- Member Council for Societal questions of the Dutch council of Churches.
- Secretary Meer Jezus & Kerygma
Special tasks performed
- President, secretary Dutch Federation Medical Scientific Societies.
- Vice-president SMBWO
- Political party delegate and board member ChristenUnie Bodegraven-Reeuwijk (local politics)
- Leading organisation Federa scientific meetings:
- Co-organisanize post-doctoral and various other retreats
- Biblical and practical theology, ETA Zwijndrecht / Amersfoort (2009-11, 2005-6)
- Post-doctoral specialised immunology (post-doctoraal), 2008 SMBWO-recognition, LUMC Leiden
- PhD in Immunology (dr.), AMC Amsterdam. 2003. PhD thesis. Organotypic skin explant cultures to identify skin irritants and contact allergens. I.e. a replacement alternative for animal experiments.
- Medical biology, Subjects tumor immunology en molecular biology (Mr in 1994), Utrecht University.
- Medical microbiology. Subject Virology in Venlo (BA in 1991)
Please use this form to ask questions.